Explore Learning LTD
Explore Learning Membership Complaints
Parents/guardians are informed that, should they feel at any time that they have reason for complaint or concern regarding the quality of service provision, in the first instance they should speak to a Centre Manager.
If they are still not satisfied, or if they would prefer not to discuss their concerns with the centre staff, we recommend that they contact Explore Learning’s Head Office on [email protected], who will then be able to investigate the matter and escalate it to the relevant member of staff.
Complaints in Relation to Meeting Ofsted Requirements (England)
1. Any complaint made in writing or made by e-mail that relates to the Requirements of the Voluntary Childcare Register (in England) will be fully investigated.
2. Any complaint will be dealt with in full within 28 days of receipt of the written complaint, including a written response which will include an account of the findings of the investigation and any action taken as a result.
3. Explore Learning keeps a written record of complaints which includes:
the nature of the complaint,
the Ofsted requirement it relates to,
how the complaint was dealt with,
the outcome of the investigation,
any action taken, and
whether the parent/guardian was given an account of the findings within 28 days of the date on which the complaint was
4. Complaint report summaries (data protected) are available to parents/guardians and Ofsted on request.
5. Complaints records are kept for three years, in line with Ofsted requirements.
If the complainant is not happy with the final decision made, or wishes to contact Explore’s regulatory body before speaking to the management team, they can take their complaint directly to Ofsted / Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
Complaints made to Ofsted about a provider may be referred to the provider for investigation.
Ofsted Complaints Line: 0300 123 1231
Scottish Social Services Council: 0345 60 30 891