Explore Learning celebrate the release of
Disney and Pixar’s Soul
We’re delighted to have joined forces with Disney and Pixar to celebrate the release of the new animated film, Soul. Available to stream exclusively on Disney+ from the 25th December.
Just like Explore Learning, Soul is all about discovering and following your passions…it’s a perfect match! What is it that makes you, you? Pixar Animation Studios’ Soul introduces Joe Gardner – a middle-school band teacher who gets the chance of a lifetime to play at the best jazz club in town. But one small misstep takes him from the streets of New York City to The Great Before – a fantastical place where new souls get their personalities, quirks and interests before they go to Earth. Embark on the journey of the year; a story about never giving up on yourself and realising that it is your job to uncover what ignites your spark and to fearlessly go and get it! Just like Explore Learning, Soul is all about discovering and following your passions!
Find out more about Explore Learning and our award-winning tuition
FREE activity sheets
To help your child on their journey of discovery, we’ve got plenty of downloadable activities for them! Have they ever fancied themselves as a movie connoisseur?
Why not try our ‘Become a Film Critic’ lesson or explore the ‘Maths in Music’!
WIN the ultimate prize bundle for
your child to discover their passions
To celebrate the release of Disney and Pixar’s Soul, we’re giving your child the chance to find their passions, explore their
interests, and get creative, with a bundle of amazing prizes including a graphics tablet, musical instrument, bike and much more!
FREE Teacher Resources
Download our virtual workshop and activities to complete with your class or community group.
This film inspired workshop is designed to fuel creativity and bring out the passion in all of the budding lyricists out there!
WIN the ultimate prize bundle for your child including a graphics tablet, musical instrument,
bike and more!
To celebrate the release of Disney and Pixar’s Soul, we’re giving your child the chance to find their passion, explore their interests, and get creative, with a bundle of amazing prizes!
|Encourage your child to let out their inner artist with a top-of-the-range graphics tablet for drawing and sketching!|
|Let them discover incredible stories, with a 6-month book club subscription, where every book choice is tailored to your child and their interests!|
|Watch them get creative on the dance floor, with a top games console and interactive dance game featuring some of their favourite pop songs!|
|Ignite their passion for music, with a musical instrument of their choice, a karaoke machine for singing our their favourite tunes, plus a smart speaker and a 3-month music streaming subscription.|
|Explore the outdoors as a family and discover a taste for adventure, with a brand new children’s bike!|
|Get their apron ready so that they can bake to their heart’s delight, with the ultimate baking bundle, including a set of five baking tins, mixing bowls, weighing scales and cooking utensils – perfect for rustling up delicious creations!|
|If your child still hasn’t found their new passion then there’s £150 included to spend on lessons for your child in a new skill of their choice, from drama or dance, to swimming or tennis!|
Whatever their dreams, they’re sure to discover new interests and passions with this incredible bundle of prizes, inspired by Disney and Pixar’s Soul and Explore Learning!
For a chance to win all of these amazing prizes for your child, enter via our Instagram
Terms and conditions apply
Terms and Conditions
1. The owner of this competition is Explore Learning Ltd.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Explore Learning Ltd and Disney and Pixar.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the social post on Instagram.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Sunday 6th December 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8.No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9.The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
– Follow @explorelearning_official
– Like the competition post
– Tag at least one person in the comments
10. Explore Learning reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Explore Learning.
11. Explore Learning is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
– 1 x Graphics Tablet and Pen
– 6-month Subscription to Personalised Children’s Book Club – includes 1 book per month, delivered to winner’s address, with choices personalised to winner’s tastes (options available for children and teenagers)
– 1 x 500GB Games Console
– 1 x Dance Game For Games Console
– 1 x Musical Instrument of Winner’s Choice, up to a maximum value of £250
– 1 x Karaoke Machine with Bluetooth
– 1 x Smart Speaker
– 3-month Family Subscription to leading music streaming service
– 1 x Child’s Bicycle, up to a maximum value of £200 per bicycle (options available for children and teenagers)
– Bundle of cooking/baking essentials, including 4 baking trays, 1 muffin tin, 4 mixing bowls (varying sizes), 1 set of mechanical scales, and set of 5 cooking utensils (ladle, slotted spoon, serving spoon, spatula, masher)
– £150 to spend on lessons in a skill/talent of winner’s choice, with options including music, drama, tennis, art, dance and swimming
– Secure UK mainland delivery of all items
– Full Winner Management from Element
13. Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; All prizes are subject to availability, and exact brand names/models may vary by availability. In the event that any of the products listed above are unavailable, alternative products of equal value will be provided; Winner is responsible for ensuring that any delivery note is checked on receipt; Prize excludes anything not expressly listed above.
14. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received.
15. The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The winner agrees for their information to be passed onto competition prize organiser ‘Element’ who will liaise with the winner directly to deliver the prize elements stated above.
17. Explore Learning’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Explore Learning and not to any other party.
FREE children’s activity sheets
Encourage your family to discover their passions with our
free educational activity sheets inspired by Disney & Pixar’s Soul.
A note from my future self
Write a postcard that has come from yourself from one
year in the future – look ahead and tell yourself what
you have achieved.
Become a film critic
Fancy yourself as a bit of a film critic? Now’s your
chance as you write a professional and compelling
What makes you, you?
Ever wondered what makes you, you? Take a look at
all of the individual bits of you that together make you
The maths in Music
Did you know that there’s a lot of maths in music?
Delve into this activity where we practise our fractions
using a music sheet.
Free resources for schools and community groups
We work alongside thousands of different community groups, from schools to libraries, to support them to bring learning to life.
We’re as passionate as ever about sharing our educational resources with schools and groups.
That’s why we have created dedicated online resources for teachers to download and use with their classes. Encourage your class to dream big with our free lesson plan and downloadable activities inspired by the movie Soul.
Find your passion with our award-winning maths and English tuition
Our tailored tuition is available for children aged 4-14 in learning centres across the UK and online, and delivered with gusto by expert tutors.
Flexible memberships, tailored to suit your family so that your child can be the person they were born to be.
We can support your child with: