What is Compass?
How our innovative learning tool works
A one-of-a-kind learning tool designed by
We are really proud to present Compass – an innovative curriculum platform designed by our in-house Education Experts.
Why the change?
Having taught over 250,000 children, we have learnt so much about what delivers excellent progress and amazing learning experiences to our members. We know what you want, so we’ve made it for you.
After testing the top range of learning tools available, we realised that the only thing that would perfectly meet our members’ needs both now and in the future, was a tool that was designed and built by us.
What makes Compass different?
With core functionalities to enhance children’s learning experience, Compass uses an adaptive logic engine, which chooses the questions for children based on their performance.
- Compass allows us to support children in mastering and retaining skills. We can then provide targeted intervention for topics that children are struggling with.
- Our members won’t work their way through Compass in a linear way unlike other tuition providers. The logic engine in Compass ensures that every child’s pathway is tailored to them and responds to their individual challenges and strengths based on their performance.
- Your child will have a completely personalised learning path, which our expert tutors will guide them on, no matter their destination.
- Compass has a built-in feature, which checks that the skills that children have previously mastered stay with them long term. Our tutors therefore can concentrate 100% on bringing the sessions to life as Compass will always be delivering the right questions at the right time for your child.
What does this mean for me?
Enhanced feedback for
parents and children
Compass allows us to give you real time feedback on how and what your child is learning.
Improved progress for
We can continually adapt to a child’s learning style and ability, meaning more progress for our members.
Ahead of the
We can ensure that the maths and English that children cover with us aligns to both the present and future curriculum across the UK.
Why you’ll love Compass
- Mapped to the UK Curriculum and supportive of any pending changes – it moves to the same rhythm as your child’s school.
- You can keep on track with your child’s progress every step along the way.
- Tailored to your child’s learning goals to provide the right level of challenge for them.
- Compass is adaptive and will respond to every question your child answers; this means we can stretch and challenge them on topics of confidence, whilst providing more practise with areas of difficulty.
- Designed by Education Experts and tried and tested by our families. Compass has been designed and tested by teachers, tutors, and education specialists with the support of Explore Learning members – we’ve got to listen to those who know best!
Book your free online lesson
Interested to meet our experienced team, see our tuition in action and discuss your child’s individual learning goals?
Then book your free online lesson today.