Refer a friend
When your friends join Explore, you’ll both save!
Share the love and refer a new family to Explore Learning!
When you refer, you’ll get £25 off next month’s membership and so will your friend.
We value your loyalty and when you shout about your fantastic service it makes us feel loved! We want to share this love not only with you but also your friends – more referrals means more money off for you and even more gratitude from those happy parents.
Thank you for continuing to support our goal to create fearless learners.
Terms and conditions
- You can refer a friend to any of our nationwide centres or online.
- You will save £25 per family who joins Explore Learning based upon your referral.
- Your saving of £25 will be deducted from your next full month’s direct debit if the referred family successfully joins Explore Learning before the 26th of the month. e.g. if the referred member joined on 20th January, the deduction would be applied on 1st February.
- We will ask the parents of each new member how they heard about us. We will apply the referral discount to the family they nominate. We will only apply one referral discount for each new family.
- The name of the referrer must be notified to Explore Learning upon enrolment of the new member.
- You can refer as many friends as you like! If the referral discount is more than the total cost of your monthly membership, the remaining amount will be deducted from the following month’s payment e.g. if you refer six families who all join in the same month, you will be eligible for £150 off; £129 applied to month one, £21 discount applied to month two.
- You do not qualify for the referral offer if you are on a ‘student finance’ membership. Student Finance Members are eligible to have up to 85% off their fees paid for via the Government’s Childcare Grant, preventing us from applying any further discounts.
You can refer your friends straight away!
To get their reward, your friends will need to quote your full name during their trial session – to ensure your reward is matched up correctly please use the name of the person who is the main point of contact for your membership.
Tell them in person
Who said the art of conversation was dead? Tell your friend about us and get them to visit our website or one of our learning centres to join!