Maths & English Tutors in Brighton
If you are in Brighton, we have online tuition available. Enquire on 01483 447 414
At Explore Learning, we have expert math and English tutors that work tirelessly to provide a personalised approach to online tuition in Brighton.
With a unique approach centred around getting to know your child on a personal level, our maths and English tutors can tailor a learning plan based on their unique learning style and requirements. We guide our students through our bespoke curriculum, with all of the support that they need to succeed.
Our online maths and English tuition students in Brighton will gain depth in their knowledge, all while remaining in the comfortable surroundings of their own home. Diving into developing the skills that are needed in the classroom and encouraging them to be confident in their abilities.
We begin at a foundational level when teaching classroom skills. Focusing on areas like how to ask for help when they require it and improving their concentration skills. Working with an interactive and engaging online learning method, we nurture and develop a love for learning.
Flexible online memberships to suit your family
We offer memberships because change doesn’t happen overnight or in a one-off session with a tutor.
Consistency is key. Regular sessions with a tutor, planning meetings with managers and access to great independent practice materials all play a part in your child’s learning journey.
Let’s discuss your needs during a trial session and identify the best membership option for your family.
Available membership options for online tutoring in Brighton:
Our tutors will get to know your child individually
At Explore Learning, we know that every child is an individual, whether you are in Bolton or Brighton, which is why our maths and English online programmes are tailored for every child.
Crucially, with all of our courses aligned to the school curriculum, you can be safe in the knowledge that our tuition is the best possible compliment to your child’s education.
Tuition for every stage of your child’s learning
- Whatever stage your child is at, we’re here to provide you with maths and English tuition that can really make a difference.
- Our tailored approach means we can support children of all abilities – whether gifted and talented, looking for a confidence boost or those with special educational needs.
- All of our tutors are experts in the school curriculum and receive regular training on current teaching methods.
- Our team love their jobs and this passion creates a vibrant, positive working environment where children can thrive.
Journey to success
- We celebrate every child, not based on others, year groups or levels, but based on them.
- We’ve supported over 335,000 children to become confident learners who are ready to take their next step, whatever that may be.
Tuition for 11 Plus and Entrance Exams
We have developed an 11 Plus and Entrance Exam offering that is tailored to suit the schools in your local area. We want every child to reach their potential and do their very best in school, and our tuition is the best possible support on your child’s journey into grammar school.
Our specialist course can help your child prepare for entrance into your local schools.
- Our course is open to all. We don’t pre-test – we welcome any child with the ambition and drive to go to Grammar school or Independent school.
- Students on the 11 Plus course attend twice a week and and also have access to a fantastic online resource, so they can practise unlimited non-verbal and verbal reasoning exam style questions any time they want.
Tailored flexible sessions
- The key to success at 11 Plus is a strong foundation in core maths and English skills.
- We use technology that enables us to offer material that is exactly right for your child, and our tutors are on-hand to give individual attention so we can stretch and challenge your child to reach their potential.
Beyond the exams
- We don’t believe in simply ‘teaching to a test’ – after all, the test is the very beginning of your child’s journey into their secondary career.
- To support your child in the run up to, during and once they have made the transition to secondary education, we can continue to support them with the new challenges they face.