Maths & English Tutors in Dudley
If you are in Dudley, we have online tuition available. Enquire on 01483 447 414
With their unique and personalised approach to online maths and English tuition in Dudley, our Explore Learning tutors are different than the rest.
All of our tutors get to know your child on a personal level, understanding their individual needs and unique learning style as no two children are the same. When it comes to maths and English online tuition, our tutors work hard to tailor a learning plan specifically to suit your child’s learning style. The curriculum is bespoke and our expert tutors, work through this at a pace comfortable for your child, while also challenging them in certain areas to continuously develop their knowledge.
With our online maths and English tuition in Dudley, you can be rest assured that your child will gain new skills and master how to apply them in the classroom. They will learn online in the comfort of their own home and gain confidence in their abilities.
We provide our online tuition in an interactive style to ensure that it is an engaging learning process for your child so that they are confident in applying these newfound skills in the classroom.
Flexible online memberships to suit your family
We offer memberships because change doesn’t happen overnight or in a one-off session with a tutor.
Consistency is key. Regular sessions with a tutor, planning meetings with managers and access to great independent practice materials all play a part in your child’s learning journey.
Let’s discuss your needs during a trial session and identify the best membership option for your family.
Available membership options for online tutoring in Dudley:
Our tutors will get to know your child individually
At Explore Learning, we know that every child is an individual, whether you are in Dudley or Dundee, which is why our maths and English online programmes are tailored for every child.
Crucially, with all of our courses aligned to the school curriculum, you can be safe in the knowledge that our tuition is the best possible compliment to your child’s education.
Tuition for every stage of your child’s learning
- Whatever stage your child is at, we’re here to provide you with maths and English tuition that can really make a difference.
- Our tailored approach means we can support children of all abilities – whether gifted and talented, looking for a confidence boost or those with special educational needs.
- All of our tutors are experts in the school curriculum and receive regular training on current teaching methods.
- Our team love their jobs and this passion creates a vibrant, positive working environment where children can thrive.
Journey to success
- We celebrate every child, not based on others, year groups or levels, but based on them.
- We’ve supported over 335,000 children to become confident learners who are ready to take their next step, whatever that may be.
Tuition for 11 Plus and Entrance Exams
We have developed an 11 Plus and Entrance Exam offering that is tailored to suit the schools in your local area. We want every child to reach their potential and do their very best in school, and our tuition is the best possible support on your child’s journey into grammar school.
Our specialist course can help your child prepare for entrance into your local schools.
- Our course is open to all. We don’t pre-test – we welcome any child with the ambition and drive to go to Grammar school or Independent school.
- Students on the 11 Plus course attend twice a week and and also have access to a fantastic online resource, so they can practise unlimited non-verbal and verbal reasoning exam style questions any time they want.
Tailored flexible sessions
- The key to success at 11 Plus is a strong foundation in core maths and English skills.
- We use technology that enables us to offer material that is exactly right for your child, and our tutors are on-hand to give individual attention so we can stretch and challenge your child to reach their potential.
Beyond the exams
- We don’t believe in simply ‘teaching to a test’ – after all, the test is the very beginning of your child’s journey into their secondary career.
- To support your child in the run up to, during and once they have made the transition to secondary education, we can continue to support them with the new challenges they face.