Staying safe during Covid-19
Read below to find out how we’re making our centres safe for you.
The safety of your family and our people is our absolute priority during this time.
Below are the steps we are taking to make our centres safe and enjoyable.
- We ask that everyone follow our infection control policy and that you don’t attend the centre if you are unwell or infectious.
- All surfaces and equipment will be cleaned regularly
- Children will be encouraged to wash their hands at the beginning and end of their sessions.
- We’re operating a booking system for sessions.
- Hand sanitiser, bins and tissues are regularly available.
- We have completed a risk assessment that follows government guidance.