Home learning resources for homeschooling support
Our home learning resources cover a range of topics to help continue their learning from home.
The free resources on this page are full of advice for parents, carers and educators. Find expert tips, practical activities and useful resources to make home learning fun, engaging and productive!
Online homeschooling resources
Explore homeschooler parent advice, educational resources and activities you can practice with your children at home…
What resources do I need for homeschooling?
If you’re looking to support your child’s education from home, you will need quality resources and activities to keep them engaged and cover a variety of subjects. Look for resources that are diverse and cater to different learning styles and skills.
Best homeschool resources – what to look for
Our free online resources for homeschooling are:
- Mapped to the national curriculum in the UK
- Completely free
- Suitable for children aged 4-14
- High quality and created by education experts
Free homeschool resources – the benefits
Supplementing their schooling at home can help to build confidence, overcome problem areas and get them excited about learning.
Our free home learning resources are designed to support parents and carers looking to home-educate children and young people. This could be for homeschooled children or just those looking to supplement their learning from home throughout the school year.
Benefits to learning at home include:
- Home learning packs are available at any time of day, allowing your child to practice when it’s best for them
- Online games, YouTube videos and activities have an element of fun – so children can learn without even realising!
- Learning from home saves on travel time and can fit into your family’s schedule
- Continued learning at home can boost their confidence when they are back in the classroom
- Learning from home can supplement their schooling at every key stage
Looking for some extra support to boost their learning from home? Our online maths and English tutoring makes use of the latest technology to deliver award-winning tuition sessions that are catered to your child’s needs – supported by online tutors.
Instil excellent learning habits, access tailored lesson plans, and encourage independent practice. Get in touch to learn more!